Friday, August 12, 2011

I suck at this "blawg" thing.

Greetings!  I am currently working on a Sims 3 project, which ironically consists entirely of "clutter."  Ironic because it is CLUTTERING my desktop and CLUTTERING my Buy Mode Catalog, etc.  [Note: My use of ironic here is actually incorrect.  Deal.]  Of course, there was a new patch, so this project got pushed back while I underwent the foreboding task of updating my mods.  Patches are such a hassle.

Once I clear out all clutter that is causing my game to freeze like a deer in the headlights, I will embark on another project, which features this blog.  I have been playing the Sims since the original game in approx. 2000 when it was released.  However, I did not enter the custom content scene until Sims 2 was released, when I began modding with my base game.  I've been a die-hard downloader ever since.  It is now nearing what I bet will be the last year or two of the Sims 3, and I believe I shall start creating.

I don't have a whole lot of skill with the tools and practices of the Sims, but I have already started tweaking the XML for my own purposes, mostly to customize other users mods or make them compatible for my own personal game and use.  There is a lot of content for the Sims 2 that I miss terribly, and I think converting might be my first step.

Therefore, this blog will eventually come to feature my creations, starting with my own cast of characters, loosely swiped from Anubis360's use of standard models.  I hope to get pictures of these simmies up soon, along with one or two of my best homes.  Wish me the best of luck in attempting to create!

como siempre,
Paz,
Elan

0 comments:

Post a Comment