Sunday, June 5, 2011

I should be doing homework, but...

I am a college student, and have some homework for an art course I'm taking (despite being a biochemistry major), but instead I am messing with my Sims game.  I often find that for every hour I play, I spend two more out-of-game messing with my files.  Sigh.

Working on my hacks right now.  Generations has been out less than a week, but I already have it and am attempting to work out the bugs.  I have an ungodly amount of hacks, usually surrounding simple things that annoy me.  And, per the usual, I am about to back up my HAXXX folder and go through MTS for the latest versions of all the mods I "need."  I do not use AM as of now, but I will probably go over to MATY and look at what Pescado's got going on for Generations.  (I hear it's already updated in beta.  Damn that guy is a beast.)

Below is a list of Hacks and Mods I find incredibly useful (no links--JFGI)

  • Queue Fits 20 Interactions
  • No Autonomous (insert every goddamn annoying thing ever)
  • Mummy/Ghost/Simbot Reaction Remover
  • Wire House w/Speakers - Sims Sleep
  • Tiny Texture Replacers (MTS creator HystericalParoxysm)
  • Reduced Curfew (MTS creator whiterider)
  • Power Study/Athletic Environment x3
  • No Pregnancy Chime (MTS creator jonha)
  • No Gender Bias/Multiples Bias
  • More Money for CAS Famblies
  • Vampire Overhaul (MTS creator sHoNi)
  • Free Your Klepto
+ many more.  Not all my mods make the game easier.  Some raise the price of the repairman, put closing hours on the bookstore, make book club more expensive, etc.

1 comments:

juanjuergens said...

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
My Cheats

Post a Comment